The Canon imageFORMULA DR-7090C universal production scanner delivers incredible flexibility, image quality and reliability, all at high scanning speeds by leveraging the technologies from its award winning imageFORMULA and imageRUNNER product lines.
The DR-7090C scanner's combination of flatbed and sheet fed scanning is capable of withstanding the rigors of continuous use in the low volume production scanning environment and enable it to handle even the most complex scan tasks. Not knowing the type of hard copy documents are to be scanned is no longer a cause for concern with this universal scanner. The well engineered imageFORMULA DR-7090C scanner can help businesses reduce overhead costs and improve scanning efficiencies.
- Two way design capable of fast one pass duplex rotary and easy flatbed scanning.
- Ability to scan up to speeds of 70 ppm (88 ipm) respectively in color, grayscale, and black-and-white.
- Leverages Canon's industry leading technology of both award winning imageRUNNER and imageFORMULA product lines.
- Combination Flatbed and ADF scanning capabilities for scanning a variety of sources from books to 11" x 17" documents.
- Easy-to-use copier like control panel that ensures effortless operation.
- Up to 99 Scan-To-Job settings.
- Long Document Mode for documents up to 24.8" long.
- Expanded capabilities include a high speed USB 2.0 or SCSI-III interface, intelligent automatic image rotation.
- Multistream™ support, and 600 dpi optical resolution.
- Ships standard with Canon's scanning software, CapturePerfect and Kofax VRS.