The imageFORMULA DR-6050C production scanner delivers true high speed scanning, capable of providing enterprises with reliable, high quality images, and flexible scanning solutions to enhance their document management systems.
Physical handling, off-site storage and retrieval, and labor costs can be drastically reduced with efficient document management systems. This scanner's winning combination of leading value, increased scanning speed, reliability, and efficiencies can help companies reduce their overhead costs associated with document management and retention.
- High Speed: Companies can improve their efficiency and productivity with a scanner capable of 70 ppm / 140 ipm in black and white, grayscale, and color.
- Suggested Daily Volume: The DR-6050C scanner is built to match the volume requirements of production level scanning.
- Image Processing Chip: Equipped with a dedicated, onboard image processing chip to run various image processing functions in order to maintain high scanning speeds independent of PC performance.
- Ease-of-use: Intuitive control panel allowing easy access to select scanner settings and programmable pre-registered Scan-To-Job buttons.
- High Reliability: This scanner is capable of reliably handling a wide variety of document sizes, from 2 by 2.8 inches up to 12 by 17 inches. Long document modes enable scanning of documents up to 118.1 inches in length. Flexible paper feed and output trays enhance reliable scanning of batches of mixed document sizes.
- High Durability: Adherence to the stringent ISO 9001 Quality Management System standards combined with a solid body design, heavy duty feed and eject trays, and staple detection help minimize downtime and help maintain business continuity.
- High Image Quality: The DR-6050C scanner employs advanced three line CIS sensors with an automatic dust free shading calibration mechanism to capture intricate details with up to 600 dpi resolution. Image quality can be further enhanced using such features as Advanced Text Enhancement, Moire Reduction, and Remove Bleed Through.
- High Flexibility: These scanners are capable of reliably handling a wide variety of document sizes, from 2 by 2.76 inches up to 12.01 by 17.01 inches. Two types of long document modes enable scanning of documents up to 39.4 and 118.1 inches in length. Flexible paper feed and output trays enhance reliable scanning of batches of mixed document sizes.