The Canon imageFORMULA CR-180II, a high-speed desktop check transport, is designed to be an integral part of today's electronic check presentment and payment processing. Exceptional feeding reliability, image quality, and production performance and capability all make the CR-180II check transport ideal for distributed capture and image exchange applications, such as branch capture and remittance processing.
One of the fastest desktop devices available, the CR-180II check transport features duplex scanning speeds of up to 180 checks per minute. It also simultaneously reads Magnetic Ink Character Recognition codeline data with high accuracy using Canon's patented high-precision magnetic head. Built for high volume environments, the CR-180II check transport can handle checks of many types and sizes with a suggested daily volume of up to 20,000 pieces.
The CR-180II has been tested for compatibility with many of the financial industry's leading check and remittance processing solution providers. Please click here for a comprehensive compatibility listing.
- Production Capacity and Durability: Targeted for high volume, high production environments, the CR-180II is equipped with a high capacity 200-item Auto Feeder and two 200-item Output Pockets for MICR-based sorting. And it can handle checks of all types and dimensions with a Suggested Daily Volume of up to 20,000 scans.
- High Speed Scanning: CR-180II simultaneously captures MICR data and check images, at duplex speeds up to 180 checks per minute.
- Ultra-reliable Feeding: Featuring an advanced paper handling mechanism and Infrared Double Feed Detection, the CR-180II offers smooth, jam-free feddingof mixed item batches.
- Superior Image Quality and Precision MICR Reading: Equipped with Canon's advanced image processing technologies such as Advanced Text Enhancement, Deskew, and Border Removal, the CR-180II captures clear, high quality images every time - even from hard-to-scan items.
- Easy Maintenance: Easy access to the paper path and sensor area for routine maintenance or recovery of documents, while internal hardware stays enclosed to prevent duct collection.
- Built-in Imprinter and Intelligent Endorsement: Included as a standard feature, the CR-180II can endorse customizable information, up to 48 characters, prior to scanning. In addition, the endorsement information for each check can be changed, prior to imprinting, by the application software, based upon the MICR code-line.
- Automatic Check Sorting: The CR-180II is able to automatically sort checks into two separate Output Pockets according to pre-configured conditions based on a check's MICR code-line data