This 24-inch addition to the large-format S-Series printer family offers a small versatile footprint for those seeking high-speed, high-quality output. Ideal for professional service providers who need to produce more output in less time, the imagePROGRAF iPF6000S can achieve speeds up to 294 ft2/hr and print a A1 sized print in just a minute.
Canon's innovative 8 color LUCIA ink configuration helps increase print efficiency and creates vibrant colors and tones that are ideal for production applications. And with an 80GB hard drive, Economy Color Mode, built-in calibration, and borderless printing, the iPF6000S delivers the productivity and capacity to produce more high quality work, at a lower cost and in less time.
The imagePROGRAF iPF6000S includes PosterArtist Lite, Canon's easy-to-use poster creation software. PosterArtist Lite offers many pre-designed templates, royalty free images and clipart, and advanced editing options to help create posters, banners and signage in just four easy steps. You can even personalize your creation by importing your own images and digital camera photos into the program. Let PosterArtist Lite in conjunction with the iPF6000S assist in bringing your large format projects to life by printing eye catching posters, signs and displays in just minutes.
- 8-Color LUCIA Ink Technology - An innovative color configuration that further increases print efficiency by dispersing eight colors of ink across twelve ink channels of the two print heads for better ink coverage with each pass and greater productivity without sacrificing image quality. The iPF6000S features 8 colors of LUCIA ink (Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black and Gray) for a dynamic color gamut. The inclusion of Gray along side Photo Cyan and Photo Magenta helps to create smooth gradations and reduced graininess, creating a crisp monotone output. Black, Matte Black and Gray help optimize black density regardless of media type to reproduce better gray tones for smoother transitions from white to black.
- PosterArtist Lite - Canon's PosterArtist Lite poster creation software included with the printer, gives users the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints. Users simply follow the programs 4 easy steps to create posters that can be used in applications such as Office presentation, Trade shows, Retail Signage and much, much more. The PosterArtist QuickCopy feature provides an easy solution for a CanoScan desktop scanner to be used as copier, making letter-size flyers and documents into full-size posters with a touch of a button.
For those with more demanding poster creation needs, Canon's optional PosterArtist 2008 offers advanced features such as Auto Design, Variable Data and in-application image editing features, as well as additional templates, royalty-free photos and clip art. The Built-in weblink feature in PosterArtist Lite links users directly to the PosterArtist website for useful hints and tips, and even more free contents for download.
- Economy Color Mode - The Economy Color Mode produces 1200 x 1200 dpi output while reducing ink consumption by 10% to 20%. This feature regulates the use of Photo Cyan and Photo Magenta inks to produce high quality output at a lower total cost.
- Built-in 80GB Hard Drive - An 80GB hard drive within the iPF6000S increases productivity by relieving workload from the host PC while providing a large capacity for print job data storage and retrieval. This 80GB hard drive enables job data to be stored in password protected mail boxes and accessed from Canon's Remote User Interface for quick and easy print management.
This hard drive supports multiple methods of data erasure and document security, ranging from a quick and easy option that simply removes file system information to a triple overwrite of the hard drive that conforms to the DoD.52220.22-M standard of the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Built-in Calibration - The iPF6000S printer is equipped with the ability to easily reset back to the original optimal factory settings and apply any necessary adjustments across all the printer's media types in just minutes. At the same times this creates a stable, predictable printing platform on which superior results can be consistently achieved. The system has built-in calibration sensors that help compensate for adverse environmental conditions while providing a predictable platform for color management and consistent color reproduction.
- Print Head (PF-03) - Engineered for speed and advanced image production, the iPF6000S boasts Canon's dual print head system to lay down ink with unprecedented speed and accuracy. Unlike conventional printers with a single print head, the iPF6000S uses two high-precision, high density print heads with a total of 30,720 nozzles. It lays down precise 4 picoliter-size ink droplets to produce sharp detail and excellent image quality. An innovative ink channel configuration accelerates print efficiency by distributing the ink across the two print heads for better ink coverage with each pass.
- Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Digital Photo Professional - These export modules allow users to directly process and print RAW image files from DPP or Adobe Photoshop. These plug-ins are export modules that bypass the operating systems dependent print driver, allowing processing of 16-bit RGB images directly, which dramatically increases gradations and as a result, overall image quality.
New added Features:
- Full screen preview
- More print quality selections
- Categorized paper type view
- Roll paper layout view
- Bi-cubic enlargement