Operating at speeds of up to 25 ppm, the imageRUNNER 1025 is a platen-based multifunction solution designed to meet meet the needs of small businesses and workgroups.
The imageRUNNER 1025 delivers digital copying, high-quality laser printing, automatic duplexing, and full-color scanning capabilities, all in a compact convenient design. Canon's innovative technologies such as Canon's Rapid Fusing System, also help speed warm-up times while keeping energy consumption costs to a minimum. Plus, the imageRUNNER 1025 offers an expandable paper capacity to help maintain uptime for every user.
With its advanced capabilities, the imageRUNNER 1025 allows users to reach new levels of excellence to keep businesses running efficiently and effectively.
- Operating at up to 25 ppm, the imageRUNNER 1025 is equipped with 128MB RAM. Exceptional memory capacity provides users with high-speed image processing of data and simultaneous processing of each function
- The user interface of the Color imageRUNNER C1022 Series features a vivid 3.5" color TFT display to make operation easy. Similar to the familiar interface of other consumer electronic devices, this interface uses dynamic "Any Keys" that change with each menu. And to assist in the selection of features and functions as well as the entry of alphanumeric characters, an innovative "Scroll Wheel" and navigation buttons are utilized.
- With a scanning resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, and print/copy resolution of enhanced 1200 x 600 dpi, the imageRUNNER 1025 delivers outstanding, exceptional image quality for the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- Standard TWAIN/WIA compliant color scanning enables users to convert hardcopy-based information into electronic format for storage or integration into your workflow.
- Designed with Canon's RAPID Fusing technology to significantly reduce energy consumption and improve productivity.
- With a maximum paper capacity of 1,100 sheets, the imageRUNNER 1025 device has been designed to meet the volume requirements of any small business or busy workgroup.
- Standard UFR II LT printing to provide maximum flexibility and performance for busy workgroups and businesses. Optional PCL 5e/6 Printing Capabilities.
- Cutting edge image processing technology enables high-speed image data processing and the simultaneous processing of multiple functions. Standard USB connectivity and optional Ethernet 10/100 BaseTX.
- A suite of management features including Department ID mode for tracking/monitoring device usage and Remote UI for controlling system functions through a Web Browser.